for some reason I was soo sleepy today!
Anyways, was at work today. Yelena (one of the other tellers) was talking to Mitch and saying stuff like 'you know i'm your favorite teller'. Anyhow, he goes 'no, actually you're my THIRD favorite teller' and he points at me and Vitaly. :P then Vitaly goes 'now waitaminute, which one of us is your favorite' and Mitch goes 'well, Hannah got me something so she's my favorite' at which point Yelena freaks out. :p She's getting very annoying lately. this is what happens when you turn 18.
Anyways, it was a kind of goofy day at work, everyone in rather high spirits. There's this new joker working named Jonathan - he's like, never serious. It's kind of fun to watch his antics. So later on in the dayyelena was..well..bitching (i apologise but there's really no other way to describe it) and so naturally people start ignoring her and then she yells "Mitch, your favorite teller is trying to tell you something!" and mmitch goes "Yes, Hannah?" Wahahaa. it was fun.
wish Vlady was working today tho, for some obscure reason he gets Mondays off. I mean, NO ONE gets mondays off. Anyhow, he's a really great guy and it's cool to know that he visited Yelena's church.
Then i came home and finished up my homework (I actually did most of it at lunch) and I really shouldn't have but I took a 1 hr (or so) nap. Ahhh...felt so good.
I'm actually quite intimidated about my math class..not the material but the actual fact that I'm in a class FULL of americans...students, sure, but they're not in uniform.. see my quandary? It's just still a culture shock for me. But everyone's really cool.
Found out that the rape at school actually never happened. It was some girl who got pregnant and wanted to have an excuse for her husband on how come that child didn't look like the others. inside info. shhhh.
I guess that's my day! I'm going to try to update this blog properly and have like 2 pics a week, a sprinkling of quotes, 1 funny thing a week, 1 song's lyrics a week and maybe even an audion blog every 2 weeks. That should spice it up and keep everyone more updated on how (and what) I'm doing over here!
Now I get to goto sleep. yay me.
No comments:
Post a Comment