Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Fair

Ok, I have to go back. Like twice. It's not that I enjoyed myself THAT much (I was actually rather bored, because of the company..no offense but that's just the way it is.) but it's that Peter Mahew is signing autographs and taking pics this Friday - Sunday and Tony Hawk (and his tour, naturally) is only going to be there the next Friday.

OK, rationally I can miss Tony Hawk because of summer X usually being in LA and all that, but who knows what the future might bring?

Peter Mayhew..I refuse to miss that one. In short, it's a dream of mine and he was practically SENT to me here for crying out loud. Yeah. So either on friday or on Sunday after church.

I think the fair is such a nice nice place if you're going with people (or a person) who just really want to have fun...buy stuff, ride rides, take rediculous pics, that kinda thing. If that's the case, it's an awesome place to go. But if not, like today...it just gets bloody boring.

Well, I guess it was really cool cuz I watched a cow give birth and got to hold a new-born piglet and saw the neatest star wars stuff...like Grocery Store Wars. Hahaha. Oh man.

So, someday me and someone special are gonna go to the CA State fair and totally have a blast. Somehow, I'll make it happen.

Well, I'm off to math class soon. I just refused to do my homework (I already know how o do it all and he already specified that he's not collecting any work..ever) so we'll see how that goes. Can't wait for the actual tests... I mean, I already know most of the material and he's kinda inaudible when he teaches.. Once the first tests are done with, tons of people are gonna drop the class and I'll have more space to myself.

No comments: