Had Grandpa's birthday party today, his birthday's actually on the 15th but we wanted the part on a weekend and no use having it when I wasn't around. Everyone came, including My Uncle Ed and Aunt Dorris (My grandpa's brother and sister-in-law) My aunt Betty (my Grandpa's sister-in-law) Karen and Rick (My dad's cousins. they attend our church). Naturally Jessica (cousin) was absent, wonder how she's doing. She broke up with her bf of many many years.. I guess that probably means she's not going to move here. I actually miss her. *sniffle* Oh wait, Jonathan couldn't make it..I think he was off with Daniel somewhere.
Church was nice, good to come back. I gave everyone their souvenirs.. I still get freaked out about how Americans react to stuff..they just don't hold back (and fake it a bit) and they just shriek out their thanks..like..kay..right. It's cool. SO different from the asian reaction.
anyways, Jen (the new youth director for our church) is going to start having youth on thursdays so I'd better learn to drive to church on my own! That's on my to-do list.
Um. I'm on the praise team in church..Richard March 9the music director) called earlier. had to tell him that I have school tomorrow and can't come for practice but I can definitely come early on sunday to practice.
gosh, I need to update this thing more oft.
it's interesting..heartbreaking..funny. how people..people close to me are finally telling me things and they think that it will change my view of them. i think there's something that everyone, EVERYONE reading this needs to know.
nothing you can ever do will make me think less of you. There may be things that I don't approve of you doing, sure. but i'll never judge you and I'll never, ever give up on a friendship!
You wanna know why? it's because someone did that for me first. And I did so many bad things..to him even. And he still never loved me any less. And I'm expected to follow his example.
all I can say (and this is for those who havn't figured it out yet) is that preachy Hn is back!!! And It's such a good feeling to have this assurance of so many things come back to me. Yeah, I'd lost it since coming to the States.
Chun, AJ, even Jer.. there's stuff you're doing that I totally don't approve of but guys, I've never hated you and I never will. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment