[heart]
Something broke (the metal rod? or something else?) And I still don't know whether she stayed or ran. She's stopped responding to me.
[mind]
This post is brought to you by the letter 'B'.
and 'B' is for:
Backyard
Back porch swing
Bible
Book for thoughts
Bowl with
Bunch of grapes
Breeze (+ Breeze chimes)
and
Birds that don't remember the words.
[life]
I want to go through the proper usage, writing/typing and grammar concerning squeeedz. It has come to my attention that it is being used improperly and I hope to correct that with this explanatory section.
- yes, there are three 'e's in squeeedz. Any other number of 'e's is WRONG.
- either all letters in 'squeeedz!' are lowercase or all are uppercase. No mixing.
- 'squeeedz!' always has either a period [.] or exclamation mark [!] immediately following it, unless one wishes to ask about it, in which case 'squeeedz?' is acceptable.
- squeeedz! is occasionally followed by the grinning emoticon ':D'.
- There is only one sentence that can contain 'squeeedz.' as a word. In all other cases 'squeeedz.' is the sentence.
- That one sentence is only known by me and my boyfriend. It will remain this way.
- 'squeeedz!' is pronounced exactly the way it's spelled.
- Even with these restrictions, it is still easily possible to have a conversation entirely of 'squeeedz.'
oh yeah, almost forgot:
squeeedz!
[nature]
I'm considering letting my mean streak take over for a moment and posting something from a long time ago here. Still undecided. If I post it it'll be really really bad of me. Well, I guess I need something for the 'nature' section anyhow. Here goes:
"My life; a doormat for those around me. Stepped on until a day came when someone picked me up, dusted me off, changed my patterns and stopped others from taking a running jump onto the fabric of my being. Now that someone runs off, maybe, with another. Another; who only met a short while ago. Another; whom I envy and hate at the same time: I envy his instant success. Hate; his pride to assume that important position that is rightfully mine."
I told you it was mean. And since I was being mean I didn't even add on the rest of it.
[walk]
...just make sure you're going the right way.
[lips]
When I say it I mean it.
And I'm kinda proud of myself even though no one else may be.
Cuz I could have done it the other way around but I didn't. And I wanted to. Bad.
Almost still do, but I won't.
So know that when I say it I mean it. And I mean it before I say it, and afterwards too.
Ever think that sometimes people just need to hear that? They need to hear an affirmation once in a while. Powerful tool, those.
THEREFORE
what are you gonna do about it?
No comments:
Post a Comment