Monday, October 16, 2006

nooooooooooooo

I forgot birthday shoutout!!!

I feel bad!! I'm sorry.

someone's special day is was here...

Birthdays are always celebrated on the anniversary of the person's birth.

Reason We Celebrate Birthdays:
Birthday parties came about because in Europe many years ago, it was thought that evil spirits were attracted to people on their birthday, so people would bring them good wishes to keep them away.

hee hee hee hee hee. Or, as X says it, HAPPY OLD DAY!!!

ANd A veRy Blessed Birthday Jeremy!! Even though it's belated. *breaks out the confetti and party favors..*

You were born on a Wednesday.
Your star sign is Libra.
The season was Autumn.
You are 20 years, 0 months, 1 day old.
It is 364 days until your next Birthday.
You are 7,306 days old.
You are approximately 175,363 hours old.
You are approximately 631,309,849 seconds old.

No comments: