BUT FIRST:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 20th TO MY HERO!!
:p
ok, well, firstly let's start with where I'm at in life.
I finished up with school and got all my grades. I'm very disappointed in one class because it pulled my GPA down - and I believe I still topped the class! It's not right. I emailed the prof but he wouldn't budge on the grade. *sigh*
Then my repetoire of comebacks has now shrunk at the losing of my teenager status. But I adapt, I'll learn to live with it.
On June 7th (wednesday) my Dad will arrive in Sacramento and stay till Saturday. We might go for prayer meeting and we might not, depending on his level of tiredness. This time will probably be packed with meeting up with relatives and whatnot.
Thankfully I realised that I don't have to pack that much since it's pretty much like going home where things will be provided for me AND i intend to do lots of clothes shopping while I'm there so no real need to bring extravagant amounts of clothes. Just about all I need are my Star Wars clothes - but I'll get to that later.
I leave on Saturday as well. I'll be arriving in Orlando at 10:42pm for the first time in a long time. After a short (ok, like half an hour) wait, my partner in crime will pick me up and drive me to her house where I predict we will get a grand total of ZERO hours of sleep before getting ready for Disneyworld at 6am. This is where Star Wars comes in. I will be arriving on the LAST DAY of Disneyworld's Star Wars festival.
So hannah, you're gonna dress up?
I'm with April - heck yes I'm going to dress up.
What are you dressing as?
Let's just say that spandex is involved. mrrow.
Anyways, it'll be a nice little throwback to the many times we went to watch Star Wars in the theatres and dressed up. Good times.
And she's telling me about this last night and says we gotta be there early to meet Warwick Davis. This is the point in the evening when I fell off my chair.
i'm going to meet WARWICK DAVIS. THE WARWICK DAVIS . face to face!! excuse me while I squeal like a fangirl for a few moments.
hang on...not yet....
ok, done.
I'm almost afraid to ask about the dolphin thing for fear of hyperventilation. ph3ar the AJxLilee..
Also, I've set up a photoblog for whoever is interested in keeping up with my little voyage. I'll post links all over the place once I'm about to leave. I will try my hardest to post at least a picture a day on there, if not more.
For anyone who wants to bookmark it now, it's http://hnphotodiary.blogspot.com/
but nothing's up yet.
I think that's the rant for now, here's to new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment