1.Three days from now will you have sex?
-- um....no?
2. What color are your eyes?
-- Dahk brown
3. What does your second text say?
-- I tend to delete them all
4. How do you think your latest ex feels about you?
-- We don't really speak?
5. Do you like what you see in the mirror?
-- I like the hair, cost me $28
6. What are you listening to right now?
-- scrub jay chirping
7. What’s one word to describe you?
-- phlegmful
8. What are your plans for this weekend?
-- study time and youth group! Finally!
9. What makes you laugh?
-- Jeff
10. How is your room looking?
-- what a mess!
11. Get asked anything ridiculous lately?
-- Not too ridiculous
12. What are you doing tomorrow?
-- See #8
13. What's your aim screen name?
-- lileev
14. What are you wearing right now?
-- t-shirt, sweater, adidas pants and socks
15. What are you most looking forward to today?
-- lots of rest and recovery
16. How is your hair?
-- see #5
17. As of today, do you like anyone?
-- Oh Yes
18. Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past 7 hours?
-- Y.... no.
19. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?
-- I don't think so. I like sleep
20. Do you stay friends with your exes?
-- I don't really have exes Oo
21. Do you like your first name?
-- Yeah!
22. Do you like to cuddle?
-- Most of the time
23. What are your initials?
-- Hn...err, I mean HCEM
24. Baseball or football?
-- Basketball owns all!
25. Married?
-- No...
26. Favorite kind of blanket?
-- those eiderdowns are really nice
27. What's your biggest fear?
-- Zombies. j/k, I think right now I'm scared I won't ever get a job
28. How do you feel about chocolate-covered strawberries?
-- I like the white chocolate ones Jeremy makes
29. What kind of soap do you use?
-- Whatevers available. I had some nice papaya soap once
30. Europe or the Caribbean?
-- Caribbean for sure. I like warm
31. How do you feel about racism?
-- It never made any sense to me, I think people should travel around and experience things before they make judgements
32. Who is the sexiest person alive?
-- Oo is there spandex involved?
33. Who was the last person you talked to on MSN or AIM?
-- Nino I guess
34. Name a song that reminds you of old memories?
-- I Have a Dream
35. Do you like the color gray?
-- Yeah!!!
36. Is there someone you really can't stop thinking about?
-- Oh yes. see #32
37. Look outside, how's the weather?
-- dreary, wet
38. Are you jealous of anyone right now?
-- not really
39. Did you ever think someone didn't like you, but came to find out they really did?
-- Nope
40. Last time you ate grilled cheese?
-- Sometime for dinner this year? I don't remember
41. Name something great that happened today:
-- I get to chat with Jeff!
42. Do you regret doing something today?
-- bumping my elbow on that plate?
43. When you think of the rainbow, what pops in your head?
-- Why are there so many songs about rainbows, and what's on the other side? lalalalalala
No comments:
Post a Comment