Thursday, December 06, 2007

mine

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now (don't list names) :

1. You need Jesus
2. You need Jesus
3. You need Jesus
4. Do you exist anymore?
5. Why'd you leave?
6. Get over your game and look at the real world, what have you accomplished?
7. Brace yourself, the grown-up world isn't what you think it is
8. You seem like such a nice person, I wish we could spend more time together
9. Oh listen to me for once
10. Keep it up, I know life is tough but don't give up


Nine things about yourself.

1. I like to run away
2. Somewhere in the past year I forgot how to see people with love
3. I like my Kingdom Hearts and my Final Fantasy
4. I've been wanting to make something lately
5. I've started reading food labels and worrying about my calcium intake
6. I have so many doubts about what I really want in my future
7. I have psoriasis
8. I don't really have any practical skills
9. I'd die for you


Eight ways to win your heart.

1. Ice Cream
2. Star Wars
3. Make an effort to spend time with me
4. Curious juxtaposition
5. Encourage me
6. Make an effort to experience the things I love
7. Don't give up on me
8. Ice Cream



Seven things that cross your mind a lot (lately.

1. My relationship with God
2. Jeff
3. money matters
4. Why am I so busy?
5. THE FUTURE
6. My health
7. What is the answer to life, the universe and all that?


Six things you wish you never did.

1. Let my selfishness get in the way of my purpose
2. The whole 'Justin' thing
3. Let people get to me
4. Miss church 2 weeks ago
5. Picked a fight with Jeff
6. stopped eating right

Five turn offs

1. Putting yourself down
2. Putting others down
3. Giving up
4. Refusing to work on a problem you know is there
5. immaturity



Four turn ons

1. Passion
2. Godliness
3. Less talk, more action
4. painful honesty


Three things you want to do before you die

1. See a California Condor in the wild
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Get a tattoo




Two smiley's that describe you

1. >.<
2. :3


One confession

1. I didn't do these in order

No comments: