wow... so I went shopping today.
Got a TON of things done, I'm rather proud of myself.
First stop was Arden mall and The Body Shop (one of my 3 fave shops ever, in the world). That was the best shopping stop ever. Ever. First off, since I have membership I got 10% off everything (I know, not as good as the 50% off I get in sg due to *cough* connections). Then they have a thing where if you buy enough things you get a gife worth 30someodd dollars that includes some compact cool stuff and a Body Shop makeup bag. Then I got all chatty with the salesgal, and we talked trash about Bath and Bodyworks (XD). So Grandma gets stuff for stocking stuffers (that she was kinda worrying about, cuz she didn't know what to get - and she was really happy with the stuff she got), I got some important Christmas presents AND other stuff I wanted and tons of free stuff. Cuz the gal gave me 3 free white musk things, just because I like the Body Shop so well - AND she renewed my membership for FREE and carried over my other 'stamps' even tho technically they were expired. And I should have had to pay to renew. Like I said, best shopping stop ever.
Then dropped in to Barnes & Noble to look for some books Grandma wanted, and submitted an employment application. =)
Then went to Walmart paid $3 for lots of good stuff because of my free mypoints giftcard that I redeemed. oh yeah.
Then to the Dollar Tree for giftbags, and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and fix up the Christmas presents all nice already. If I do, it'll be done, but I'll have random giftbags all over my room. Hmm.
Oh, and got free cinnamon coffee before the Dollar Tree because Grandma had some coupons. I'm starting to go into my coffee shock now. bleh. The things I do for free stuff.
Then got home. Sorting through stuff at the moment. Yupyup. It was a productive day but I'm seriously shopped out. Only need one more thing (they were out at Walmart) - and it can wait.
=)
To everyone reading, I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment