sounds like a song title.
Charles.
I'm sure you're wondering where I'm going with this. Well, in my room i have two pictures of friends up on my wall, and Charles is one of them, or rather, the Lord of the Lamers is one of them. Same difference. But I never knew just how important he was and is to me until I went back to sg earlier in the year. Maybe not even then, more like when I got back from sg and was reminiscing and it HIT me. He's a really awesome friend. One of the best.
In Singapore, who among my friends did I spend the most time with? No, April doesn't count. It was Charles. And not because we just happened to be in the same places at the same time..no. Because he made the effort to find me, see me and entertain me even when I'd run out of steam. I gave up on nearly every outing I planned and thus didn't see the JI class, the JI og, the JJ class, the FMSS classes... in fact, I barely saw anyone. But Charles was always there, and not just in the spatial, geographical sense, he was there. The fact that he saw me in a bikini proves that he's one of the most there people in my life.
I still remember our first conversation.
Anyways, this is to friendship, to hope and to someone who's always there to make me laugh, listen to me and confide in me. I'm blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment